BACK ACNE it is no laughing matter for men who have to put up with bothersome bouts of acne on their back, shoulders, and neck. Why is it worse is that this illness usually results if you do something which’s actually great for you: Exercise. Here are eight strategies to control back acne, without giving up your workout regime.
1. Body buff gloves – the perfect complement to bacne treatment do not wear sweaty clothes any more than necessary; leaving perspiration on your body can actually cause spine acne breakouts.
2. Smooth a Craggy Exterior: Exfoliate your back skin with a loofah or MenScience’s micro mesh Body Buff Gloves if you shower to remove dead skin cells. This really is the perfect compliment for back acne therapy.
3. Attack of those Lizard-Skinned Men! Typical soaps can dry out your skin, resulting in overproduction of sebum (the oily substance that lubricates skin), also increased sebum production means fatty skin — and fatty skin contributes to clogged pores and back acne breakouts. Wash bloated or acne prone skin with a deep cleanser like the Daily Body Wash that combines salicylic, glycolic and beta hydroxy acids with soothing and moisturizing ingredients such as Urea, Allantoin, and Aloe Vera.
4. Why Are Polka-Dots Back in Style? Benzoyl peroxide acne place creams work well as a topical remedy for drying up bothersome back acne (bacne) blemishes. However, make sure it dries completely before you put on a shirt to avoid stains on clothing.
5. Light cotton and cotton blends are great exercise clothes since they are breathable and allow air to socialize with the epidermis. But if you sweat a lot, cotton can trap perspiration and clog pores on your back, leading to back acne. Consider wearing synthetic fabrics using Bath body wash to complement bacne treatments-like weaves to pull sweat from your skin’s surface. And remember to keep it loose: the purpose is for air to be able to get to your pores to prevent acne back acne breakouts.
6. Get a Haircut, Hippie: Long, sweaty hair can aggravate or cause back acne when it hangs brushes or on your skin a lot. Look at getting a cut, or at least finding a way to pull it off your back when exercising.
7. Just like a Vampire: Sunlight seems to clear back acne up, but the sun’s rays also can damage skin and also darken scars and marks indefinitely. Cover up as much as you can when outdoors and slap on some sunscreen when you go ahead. Try out a non-greasy sunscreen of SPF 15 or higher, like TiO2 Sunblock, to stay protected without clogging pores or causing back acne.
8. Maintain Your Gear, Maintain Your Skin: Make sure helmets, backpacks, and other protective exercise equipment match you. Constant rubbing against loose articles can cause skin irritations.
Mens Back Acne Treatment
Back acne may leave a man ashamed of removing his shirt in the front of a woman or in the swimming pool. But thankfully it is readily treated by a means that requires minimum back-bending and grunting. The first thing you are going to have to do is ascertain what’s causing it; then it is possible to begin therapy.
Causes of Bacne
Many shampoos and soaps contain ingredients with the potential to clog pores and make stains on your back. Eliminate anything fancy or scented and stick to plain clogs for sensitive skin such as Sanex.
Hair solutions: If you wear hair goods and live in warmer climes, your gel/wax/spray can melt during the day and slowly trickle off your back and into your pores. This will cause breakouts of stains all over your upper back. Consider minimizing the quantity of product you use in your hair and see if it makes a difference. At night, make sure to thoroughly wash your hair clean of any item. Washing twice should do just fine.
Hygiene: Perhaps a no-brainer to a but you’d be surprised how often men overlook the rules of basic hygiene and yet still wonder why they’re busting out. Shower daily or after exercising, wear a clean shirt daily, and be certain any towel you are using on your own body is clean and bone dry; exactly the same is true to your bed sheets.
Exercise: If you are a man that likes to workout, bear in mind that tight fitting garments will merely exacerbate the thousands of sebaceous glands onto your back with excessive heat and perspiration. Remedy this by wearing a fresh cotton shirt when exercising and recall to shower immediately then! Plenty of guys sit around in their own sweaty shirt for hours following a workout, and this breeds bacteria and breakouts in their spine.
Internal things: If you have eliminated any offending soaps, soaps or filthy towels and your issue is still persistent, you’ve got bacne caused by either hormones or pores obstructed from the accumulation of dead skin cells. There are just two approaches to take care of this, best used in conjunction.
Back Acne Treatments
1. Try using a body scrub containing AHAs like the AHA Botanical Body Soap from Mario Badescu to keep your back smooth and clear of any potentially-clogging dead skin tissues. Don’t use a physical scrub using beads or a loofah as this will most likely irritate the acne and spread the germs across your back.
2. BHAs (or Beta Hydroxy Acids) operate by cleaning out the gunk from within your pores and are the best treatment against acne of any variety. If you can reach, consider swiping Stridex pads across the areas of acne — those from the red box are the strongest. If not, you can use my own favorite — Paula’s Choice 2% BHA Liquid and move it into a spray bottle which you can then spray on your spine. Employ these to dry skin post-shower and utilize enough to cover the area lightly. Wait for the liquid to dry before dressing.
Follow those steps and soon enough your spine will be prepared and primed for almost any sunbathing or muscle flexing which comes your way!