Acne affects nearly 40 to 50 million Americans making it the most common skin disorder in the United States. This means that skin care manufacturers and drug stores are packed with acne remedies that have many of the same ingredients that feature in prescription acne medication. The wide range of these over-the-counter acne remedies makes it hard for people to identify the best drugstore acne treatment.
To narrow down your search, we’ve put together three of the best acne treatments that are affordable, and yet highly effective.
1. Exposed Skin Care
This acne treatment is quite different from most acne treatment drugs since it takes a gradual approach to fighting this condition. It has been around for over a decade now and is a proven skin care product.
Benefits of Using Exposed Skin Care
– It has acne treatment serum that helps to fight acne causing bacteria. This helps in banishing reddened skin blemishes
– The salicylic acid makes it easier for this medicine to fight harmful residue that might be accelerating your acne effects as it penetrates into your clogged skin pores
– It’s available at an affordable price
It’s one of the best acne treatments drugs on the market today.
2. Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask
This astounding mud mask from the Dead Sea will get your hands dirty but smoothen your skin.
Here Are the Benefits of Dead Sea Mud Facial Mask
– This product can be used by anyone regardless of their skin type and age
– It’s made in a way that it gently exfoliates the skin thereby removing dead skin cells, excess oils, and toxins. This leaves your skin with a relaxing sensation
– It has essential minerals that help in rejuvenating your skin
– It’s all-natural, and therefore has no side-effects
3. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
It’s one of the most popular product when it comes to treating acne filled face. Having been manufactured by the most prominent health manufacturer in the US, Cetaphil, you can be assured that this is a proven product.
The Benefits of Using Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
– It’s gentle on any skin type, including the delicate baby skin
– It is efficient enough to remove makeups and dirt without stripping the skin of its protective oils
– This acne treatment drug is manufactured by a respected company, and therefore you can be assured that it’s a quality and effective product
The Bottom Line
If even after using any of the above three acne treatments for some time you don’t see any improvement, seek professional treatment. However, this is a rare occurrence as the above acne medication have been proven to be effective.
Read More article about Proactive Back Acne Treatment